covid19 reopening guidelines
WE ARE OPEN!
We are delighted to announce we are open Tuesday through Friday 9am - 5pm Saturday 9am – 2pm by appointment only. To book appointments you can call or text 203-895-6929 or 203-895-0035. We are consistently reviewing the Connecticut state guidelines for safety, sanitation, and social distancing. To safely serve you, you will be greeted at the entrance to review our enhanced protocols. Please log on to www.birdwestport.com to review our appointment guidelines or scroll down. Our waiver is available online as well as when you arrive.
What to expect when re-visiting bird.
AS OF JUNE 1ST, HERE ARE THE APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES AT bird.
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Guests will be served by appointment only.
- Unfortunately at this time we will not have a blow dry station and blow drys will be kept to a minimum.
- Guests will be greeted at the tent located outside our rear entrance (parking lot) where they will check in, receive a mask if they do not already have one, sanitize their hands, and sign a waiver before entering around the front of the building.
- Upon check in if the salon is at capacity guests will be asked to wait outside or in the comfort of their own car.
- Employees will receive a temperature check prior to entering premises.
- The number of guests on premises will be limited to 50% of normal capacity.
• Stations will be at least six feet apart
• Employees and guests will wear protective facemasks
• All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests
• We will provide clean/sanitized capes and smocks for each guest
• Guests as well as employees will be expected to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the salon doors.
• Doors, bathrooms and exits will be sanitized regularly throughout the day
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home or rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are high risk or still weary of COVID-19 we are continuing to offer color kit pick up times and product pick up or delivery. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask at bird.!